Thursday 7 September 2017

Sweet Tooth Mouse

We're looking for flora or fauna today at As You Like It Challenge and as usual, we want to know which is your favourite.  There's no question it's fauna for me. I love animals and my house would not be a home without my furbabies.  I'm not suggesting I'd be overly happy if my house had mice though, which is the critter I've chosen to feature on my card today, but he is a cute little chappie, so he has made centre stage.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Ground: Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card and coloured so beautifully too! I love the image and fabulous design! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Sarah said...

Love this cute little chap...wonder what is in the bowl? Ah, got it...cheesecake!! ;0)

Elaine Stark said...

Just the sweetest. Elaine

Larissa said...

Aww super cute Annette! I love how you coloured this cutie, you are so talented with those distress inks!

-xxx-

Unknown said...

H Annette what a cute card and the image you have used is gorgeous

Debs xx

http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Carol S. said...

Love the Maja papers and the little mouse is adorable. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

Oooh he's a real cutie Annette.... and your wonderful colouring brings him perfectly to life!

Christine x

Anne said...

Such a cutie patootie, I do love lil' meeces
I haven't tried no line colouring yet but really like the effect, very pretty card

Anne x

Jackie C said...

This is so very pretty" Love it! Thank you so very much for sharing at Creatalicious, Jackie DT member xx

Sarah N said...

Beautiful colouring! Absolutely gorgeous. And I love the flowers around the frame.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional mythical creatures” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)