Thursday 2 November 2017

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I love making Christmas cards as I love all the embellishing with glitter and snow.  I also love non-traditional Christmas colours for my festive cards, like pink and purples.  We want to know whether you prefer making Christmas or non-Xmas projects at As You Like It Challenge so it's right up my street!






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Reds: Festive Berries
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
  • White/Grey: Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Aileen said...

I havent visited for a while as Ive been sick but Im back and running to check out everyones blogs. Ohhh I love to come and visit here, every card is a masterpiece in colouring. I absolutely love your painting style and the character you add to the faces.

Borqna said...

Lovely card!
I am pleased to invite you to celebrate with us -
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES *** 100th CHALLENGE CELEBRATIONS
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/10/ikesworld-challenges-100th-challenge.html

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and pretty embellishments
Hugs Kaz xx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colours for Christmas. Very pretty. Elaine

Anne said...

Love the colours you've used for this pretty card
I always have good intentions of getting ahead with my Christmas cards, I do like making them but it never seems to go to plan!

Have a great weekend my lovely crafty friend

Anne xx

Sarah said...

This is such a pretty card Annette, love the little pearly additions xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, Tilda is so cute all rugged up like that! Love the sweet paper combo and the lovely spray of pearls. Beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine L said...

She looks so cosy and warm - you've coloured her perfectly and of course, your design is spot on!

Christine x

Squirrel x said...

Beautiful A51 ❤ xx