Monday 23 April 2018

Baby Bottle

I've made a second card for the new release of baby images at Lili of the Valley which are due out today.  I've created a bottle shaped base card and added the Clouds image in a pink theme.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Giraffe/Basket/Brown teddy: Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
  • T-shirt: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Baby: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Bunnies: Worn Lipstick
  • Blue teddy: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Birds: Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Baby's clothes: Seedless Preserves
  • Clouds: Weathered Wood

Card Recipe:

Created for:




I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous! x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Aquarius said...

A brilliant idea to make a bottle shaped card using this lovely image. Some downloads have arrived for me - couldn't resist!

Carol S. said...

Love the bottle shape card and the image is adorable. A very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

I adore both these Annette, really lovely idea to do the shaped cards for a change. Something a bit different, anyone would be delighted to receive them and keep them forever
Anne x

Sarah said...

An adorable card Annette and the shape is great xx

GmaJulie2 said...

Hi! I adore this baby bottle shaped card base, can you tell me where to purchase please? Adorable card!

Annette said...

GMAJulie2 - the shaped card base was just drawn by me, there was no template, but if you email me your contact details I will send you my drawing. I can't contact you because your Google account is locked down and I can't see if you have a blog to leave a comment there for you either. My email address is in my sidebar (under 'cards for sale') xx