Monday 21 May 2018

3 Bottles

I decided to try to be organised for my holidays this year by buying some 100ml cosmetic bottles for my holibobs (Wilkos had them for 50p each or 3 for 2).  They even have detachable clips to prevent them from dispensing whilst squished in transit.  

I decided to decorate the labels with semi-related images;  I chose 
  1. James with his umbrella for shower gel, 
  2. Umbrella bear with a wet head for shampoo, and 
  3. Dressed Up girlie bear touching her face for cleanser
Well, they kind of work!  :0)

All of the digis are from Lili of the Valley and I printed them onto normal white printer labels.  I will admit that the labels were awful to colour but the images were so small I decided it didn't really matter. My blending and shading sort of went out the window but they'll be no prizes for colouring on this project!

I covered the labels with clear tape to protect them from condensation and moisture when they're in the bathroom, but I took the photographs before I added the tape because I knew it would be difficult to photograph if they were glossy.

In case you're desperate to know, the font I used for the text is called "KG Beneath Your Beautiful Chunk".  It bothers me that I want to change the "your" in its name to "you're" because as it currently reads I am left to ponder what a 'KG' is, why one might be stored beneath a 'chunk' and what a 'chunk' actually is (beautiful or otherwise).  

Surely these are too many questions for a mere font name to generate?

I'm off to lie down in a dark room.







Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Deborah said...

These are so cute Annette, love them.
Deborah A

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are a fab idea. You did make me smile about the font, just the sort of thing I would wonder and your and you’re used incorrectly annoys me every day on Facebook x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Craftdee said...

Oh, I just saw these... how brilliant!! Of course I love the images - and they're just perfect for their respective products. Just gorgeous, Donna xx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and fabulous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Carol S. said...

How can you say the colouring is not so good?!!!!! They look awesome to me. Hugs, Carol S.xx